Drawing on its ancestral and technological know-how, Brugère offers plywood panels for a wide range of interior and exterior applications.
BRUGERE plywood panels 100% BEECH: the elegance and robustness of Beech
Ideal for the creation of your furniture and fittings.
Enjoying a high resistance to shocks and bending, beech plywood will bring you the structural strength to sublimate your creations.
BRUGERE TWIN plywood panels: the lightness and stability of poplar for the interior combined with the hardness and nobility of beech for the faces.
Used for its ease of use while keeping the hard and elegant faces guaranteeing a quality panel.
The BRUGERE TWIN panel is ideal as a support for your laminated panel production.
- Thicknesses: between 5 and 70 mm
- Cutting and pre-cutting to size
- Face qualities B/BB; BB/BB; BB/C; C/C
- Glue E1 to EN 314-2 class I, II, III
Flexibility and responsiveness of our company at your service
As Europe's leading producer of beech and poplar peeled veneer, BRUGERE offers you, in addition to a range of standard format panels for interior or exterior gluing, to meet specific requests for large-format or technical panels.
The way is you. BRUGERE offers you the material.
French know-how, a guarantee of quality, design and responsible manufacturing
By using a Brugère plywood panel, you have a double guarantee:
- Wood from sustainably managed French forests (PEFC certified). The wood we use comes mainly from the Burgundy, Normandy and Grand Est regions.
- Transformed in France in our historic factory located in Châtillon s/ Seine, in the Côte d'Or (21).